Replication and Backup 2 in 1Replication has ceased to be a luxury – it's part of your backup strategy. 2-in-1 backup and replication allows you to have your virtual machine ready to run, and in the event of failure of a virtual machine (VM), you can immediately switch to VM which is in standby mode. With Veeam, you can every day to benefit from the use of replicas: the
- Providing near-continuous data protection (near-CDP) for any virtualized application;
- Support of replicas created based on the VM image, ensure high availability (local replica) and disaster recovery (remote replica);
- Easy failover and synchronization, and automatic forwarding of IP;
The cost starts from 7900 /month
Replication to a remote siteOptimize data transfer. If the use of WAN delays replication, use one of the features offered by Veeam Backup &Replication to optimize data transmission. This will allow you to improve replication performance. With Veeam, you can:
- deduplicate and compress the data replica on the side of the data source.
- use multiple threads to fully load the available bandwidth of the transmission channel data;
- set limits to minimize the channel load;
- run the distribution replikins avoid the transfer of a full copy via WAN
Replication is your " safety net“. In case of failure of the source virtual machine you can immediately switch to a remark; while end users can continue working with applications and services until you fix the problems. Works replica, you can restore normal operation using any of the included features: reverse switch on the source virtual machine to a new location or the reconstruction of the VM at the remote site. In addition, Veeam Backup &Replication supports multiple recovery points for the replica. Thus, even if your replica is corrupted, you will be able to “roll back“ to a previous restore point.