Corporate mail Microsoft Hosted Exchange
Microsoft Hosted Exchange is a unique, modern solution based on Microsoft Exchange Server from the absolute world leader in email solutions, Microsoft, which allows you to create a unified information environment and organize joint work of the organization.
The cost for 1 mailbox starts from 270 /month
Microsoft Hosted Exchange is more than business mail! Centralized information storage allows you to connect to the server and receive up-to-date information on any terminal and type of equipment you use for work (office computer, laptop, smartphone, tablet, etc.).
Benefits of Microsoft Hosted Exchange
- All the benefits of a powerful mail server will be available without significant cost, because You do not need your own server, expensive software and configuration services.
- You will get full access to the extensive capabilities of the Microsoft Office Outlook.
- Access to your mail is carried out through the Internet, all the data stored in the cloud and accessible only by owner of mailbox. The information is transmitted over a secure SSL-connection. Data is securely protected and available anytime from anywhere in the world.
- Ability to sharing of selected documents.
- Microsoft Hosted Exchange allows you to synchronize mail, tasks, calendars, appointments and contacts with any PC and mobile devices based on iPhone OS, Android, Windows Mobile, etc.
- Your corporate mail is protected from spam and viruses, the antivirus and the protection systems are updated automatically.
- Easy migration from email to hosted exchange service, fast deployment and instant implementation.
- Legal and financial guarantee of availability your corporate mail in accordance with the contract is SLA 99.982%
- Ensures the safety, security and complete confidentiality of your data.
Email hosting includes
- Microsoft Exchange Mailbox.
- Size of mailboxes:1GB, 2GB, 10GB, 20GB or 50GB for your choose.
- Antispam and antivirus protection.
- Connection and initial settings.
- Automatic backup.
- Control panel to manage service.
- 24x7 technical support.
The Architecture of Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Hosted Exchange allows your company organize a centralized and secure storage for information. Employees of the company will be able to connect to the mail server, wherever they are, and receive up-to-date information, letters, changes in the calendar, reminders of meetings, etc.
- Microsoft Hosted Exchange facilitates of IT-specialists work by allowing you to perform role-based administration and delegate specific administrative tasks to users.
- Exchange Server provides a wide range of data storage options, so administrators can allocate a large amount of mailboxes to users without significant cost and impact to system availability.