Rent Microsoft software in a SaaS model
Rental services of Microsoft software in the cloud model SaaS (Software as a Service) allows you to use Microsoft licensed software as a service with a monthly fee. SaaS technology will provide a significant reduction in the cost of acquisition of business applications and Microsoft will provide mobility and flexibility in your business, because the connection of any number of leased licenses is instantaneous.
The main advantages of renting software Microsoft SaaS for your business
To look at the license of Microsoft
- Getting rid of the capital cost to purchase expensive software
- Ability to clear planning costs
- Providing business flexibility by controlling the amount of leased licenses
- Most recent updates for Microsoft are installed automatically by the hosting provider
- Warranty use the Licensed Software
Manage cloud server
Ample room control panel allow you to make the management of cloud server as comfortable as possible. You can create, start, stop, make a backup or delete cloud servers and much more directly from the control panel. In addition, you can plan and control the creation of nightly backups.
Cloud control panel provides you with an intuitive control over every parameter of your cloud servers and complete statistics, including the financial resources used for.
Using cloud server:
The control panel has an interactive schedule for the use of the processor and bandwidth of each virtual machine for a visual display of your servers.
Mobile application to access the control panel:
Access to a detailed description of the current state of servers. Control Server (off or on, reboot the server.) You can also view graphs of CPU and bandwidth, IP-address and the details of your backup server.
Advantages of using templates for your cloud:
- saving of time
- do not need to be a server administrator
Preconfigured templates and quickly deployable proved its convenience and contain proven configuration.
Each template may be in 5 minutes ONLINE!
The following templates allow to work with VirtualMin, CPanel, Plesk, ISPmanager ISPadmin or with a single click!
- CentOS 5.3 x64 Webmin / Virtualmin CentOS 5.3 x64 Webmin / VirtualMin
- CentOS 5.5 cPanel x64, CentOS 5,5 CPanel x64
- CentOS 5.5 x64 Plesk, CentOS 5,5 x64 Plesk
- CloudLinux Server 5.5 x64 cPanel, WHM CloudLinux Server 5.5 x64 CPanel, WHM CloudLinux Server 5.5 x64 ISPmanager, CloudLinux Server 5.5 x64 ISPmanager
- Debian 5.0 ISP Admin x64, Debian 5,0 ISP Admin 64
|CentOS 5.6 x64 / CentOS 5.7 x64 / CentOS 6.2 x64|
|Debian 5.0 x64 / Debian 6.0.0 x64|
|Ubuntu 12.04 LTS x64 / Ubuntu 12.04 x64 / Ubuntu 12.10 x64|
|Gentoo 10.1 x64 / Gentoo 10.1_2.6.34 x64 / Gentoo 12.1 x64|
|openSUSE 11.4 x64 / openSUSE 12.1 x64 / openSUSE 12.1 x86|
|Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.7 x86 / Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.4 x64|
|Arch Linux 2010.05 x64|
|CloudLinux Server 5.6 LAMP x64|
|Windows 2003 Datacentre Edition R2 x86 / Windows 2008 Standard Edition R2 x64 / Windows 2012 Standard Edition x64|
Answers to questions can be found in the knowledge base. If you do not find an answer to a question - post it our consultants online using online chat or send an inquiry using the support ticket system.